This is it..‏


6.8.15
Family,

    I don't even know where to begin. This week was sooo wonderful. I have absolutely loved our trio. We have grown sooo much together in this short time. Its unbelievable to me. I know we were meant to be together these past couple weeks. We have perfect unity and the lessons we had were incredible and completely guided by the spirit. I've never felt so united in lessons before. We visited a new investigator who wouldn't let us in. as we talked with her she ended up crying out of no where and instantly let us in because she had felt something different inside from us. Next we visited a suuper less active, same thing, the spirit cracked her and she too broke into tears and admitted everything she had been holding back. And the end after she prayed, she told us she know her prayers had been answered, because it was us. we didn't respond and just soaked in that moment, the spirit was so strong. It was amazing! sadly Hna Rodriguez is heading home tomorrow. But we all feel at peace about her decision. But it will be hard to break up our perfect trio.. 

We also went to the temple as a zone. It was my last time in the temple, I love that place so much!

As for Abel, he is all ready to go! He  is literally perfect! I can't believe how much he knows and his level of spirituality. I couldn't think of a better way to finished my last week, and my last day in my area then with his baptism!! Heavenly Father has seriously blessed us soo much! 


 Well this is it.. my last email as Hermana Nielsen so I guess I must bring it all to a close. I have no idea where to even start. These past 18 months has been incredible.

    This week I looked back on in my journal at the goals i made  at the beginning of my mission.
On march 13 I wrote.. ¨what is my plan for who I want to become on the mission.
1. I want to become a missionary like Amber. She has always been my example. I want to love my mission so much I'm sick to my stomach to end it. I want to love being a missionary and truly sincerely express it every week in email. 
2.I want to be more like my savior. Each transfer I will focus on an attribute of Christ and strive to develop it. I want to be that person who is always happy and smiling, always lifting others up above myself, who loves and accepts anyone or anything with joy! I want them to feel their savior's love for them through me.
3. I want to have charity, the pure love of Christ. Dad always talked about how much he loved the people. I want to love them that much too, from the moment I meet them. Then continuing that love after my mission to whomever I meet. Love them instantly as I would my own family because they are my  brothers and sisters.
4. I want to always be a missionary. My mission does not end after 18 months. Only begins! I have so many friends I need to share this with. Everyone I meet. My call is full-time not just 18 months.
5. I want to know the doctrine and have a deep understanding and testimony. To be able to explain it clearly. I want to know the Book of Mormon inside and out. And be able to apply it to my life and know exactly where a scripture is for others at the moment of need. I want to truly know it.
6. But most of all I want to become who my Heavenly Father wants me to be. what he expects me to be, what my husband deserves and the kind of mother my kids need. And live up to my potential and become changed for good, and forever, and all eternity from my service. 
So I'm gonna surrender myself and become his servant and give my heart and mind not just my time. It's game time.¨  


This has been by far the hardest thing I've ever done but the most rewarding experience of my life, as I reflected my goals I was grateful to see what I have accomplished. I still have room to improve but the contrast from then to now is immensive. 

And all because of the incredible gift of the atonement.

I know Jesus Christ is my savior and his atonement  has changed me forever. I'm embarrassed to say I lived 19 years of my life without it but so grateful I now have the rest of my life with it. His atonement changes, heals, forgives, cleans, and strengthens each one of us. And we need it daily. 

I know the Book of Mormon is the only way to truly come to know Jesus Christ. I love the doctrine of Christ. I testify its true, that this is his only true church on the earth and that HE LIVES.
    
                            I know it. I live it. and I love love love it!

I love and know I represent my savior Jesus Christ. My voice is his voice, my acts are his acts, my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. I stand in his place to say and do what he himself would say and do if he were personally ministering unto the people of Peru.  
     ¨Behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God, I have been called of him to declare his words among his people that they might have everlasting life.´  3 Nephi 5:13  QUE GRANDISOS ES MI LLAMAMIENTO!!!

I love Peru with all my heart and I love being a missionary. I will forever be his disciple. I have been changed for good and forever and for all eternity from my mission. Thanks for being the most incredible family ever. 
Les amo bastante. I will see you next week. Adios.

Love,
Hermanita Nielsen

´I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.´ 
                           2Tim 4:7



                                                                      






0 Comentarios