PERRRRRRRU!‏

HOLA MI FAMILIA!!
Whelp.. I MADE IT TO PERU!! I found my flight okay and boarded okay and everything. On the plan ride to Dallas I sat next to about 10 elders coming from the Provo MTC and head to Argentina. I ended up meeting up with a sister in Dallas and we found Elder John so the three of us stayed together the rest of the way. THANK GOODNESS. The sister I met up with ended up being my companion. Her name is Hermana Sisson and is from Herber Utah. She is super cool! We finally got to the MTC at like 3am and I woke up at 6 cause thats what time our roommates were up and about but I guess we were allowed to sleep in til 8:30. Oh well, we got to meet all the Hermanas on our floor and they were all super nice and welcoming. Today is just kind of a introduction day so I'm not sure what else we will do. It feels exactly like Spain here, humid but not very hot. There is lots of fog right now so we can't really see anything or the scenery but its soooo greeen everywhere! Uhm not sure how much time I have so I guess I'll keep writing til they kick me off. LOTS of Latinos everywhere ha and they don't speak English. I haven't found anyone going to the Lima south mission with me. They all are different missions in Peru. Hopefully more are coming.
     I actually feel pretty normal here, I thought I would freak out once I got here and there was  no turning back but it feels like where I'm suppose to be and I'm not nervous anymore. But well see how I feel after a few Spanish lessons... YIKES! ;)
Well just wanted to let you know I made it safely and I'm super excited to be here! LOVE YOU ALL!!! Have a Merry Christmas! and who knows when the next time you'll here from me will be.. ha
Con mucho mucho amor!
HERMANA NIELSEN!!!


0 Comentarios