#NDUR2ZN‏

FAmily!
The weeks are just flying by its scaring me a lot.. But this was a really good week! WE had a Multizona on wednesday! It was Presidente and Hermana Douglas´s as well as mine last Multizona It was soooo great! He talked about alot of random topics. It's so funny he just kind of gets going and just follows the spirit in what he needs to say, so topics change fast. One point he will be telling stories, the next second he is dead serious spitting in our faces (I was in the front row) yelling at us that if we aren't serious to just go home. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! It was just so great! We´ve decided (the hermanas) that President Douglas is a perfect mixture of Holland and Bednar. He teaches so clearly like Bednar but gets so firery like Holland. Hermana Douglas gave a great talk about the Holy Ghost too! It was so cool cause she said it was actually a repeat of one she had given before that she has been requested many times to do over again. I recognized it so I was looking back in my notes and it turns out it was the talk she gave at my very first Multizona. It was so cool to look over my old notes while she was giving it. I also found it interesting that I took more notes the second time hearing it as a experienced missionary then I did when I was new and knew nothing. Just showed me how much I'm still learning and growing! I love it! We also got to watch Meet the Mormons, FINALLY! It finally has made it to south america. haha. We watched it in spanish and it was really good! It even had the song Glorious at the end IN SPANISH by David Archuleta. SO good! My favorite story was the Boxer, mostly cause i was jealous of her long run it shows through forest and beaches. ha. After that we had a mini Q&A with president and Hna Douglas. IT was so great. Lots of questions about the atonement and their testimonies, how they have changed in the mission. There was such a powerful spirit there! Then it turned a little into there advice for our future lives and they started talking about parenting and families. As much as I squirm hearing about those things I love when they give us thier advice on those topics. I took lots of notes haha.
 I felt like my testimony on families and parents was very strengthened this week. All the families we taught this week told us about there relation problems and its so sad to see how some of them are living. And how there is so respect or love. Thats why I love sharing the gospel cause this is whats gonna help them! WE had a lesson with our less active Alisia, she has been improving and coming back to church so well these last few months. Her son is getting married next month in the temple too! But no one explained to her she wouldnt be able to attend. She thought all she needed was a normal temple recommend. When we tried to explain it to her she got sooo mad. SHe was yelling and saying, thats not the way GOd would have it. And that his own mother should be allowed to go. And that it didnt seem right to her. And it wasn't that way in the catholic church so they were better. SHe was just going off. and we both just kind of sat there not sure what to say. I said a quick prayer in my head. Then I just asked if she knew families could be forever, she said yes. Then I asked what place makes that possible? she settled down a little bit but never answered. Then I just bore testimony that I knew her son and his wife would be together forever. I said what would be more important a wedding til death til they part that you can go to, or a wedding for eternity. 
   
WE also had a miracle this week! Hna douglas talked a lot about the spirit and its been something I've been trying to be more concious about as we work. This week I felt its guidance. We ran into and contacted a lot of people this week who have either been to church before or taken lessons before and are excited to have us come back and teach them. We were even contacted in the street this week by a Mother whose son is a member and serving a mission in Iquitos, she isn't a member but said her son kept telling her to listen to the missionaries, she has just moved to this area and didn't know any members or anything about the church and saw us in the street. We were able to go and visit her and she is very open! I know we were an answer to that missionary´s prayer to find his mom. We are seeing small miracles like these everyday, I am so very grateful for them and know heavenly father is guiding us. And if we just keep acting they will lead us to bigger miracles and eventually those ready for baptism! I love love love being a missionary

This is the last week of this transfer! I cant beleive it! SO the next time I will be writing will probably be wednesday. Then I will be starting my last transfer. so werid. so bittersweet. Mostly bitter. But im so ready to work!! This is something President shared with us in his letter last week sorry its in spanish... 

April 20, 2015
En el año 1982, ocurrió una de los partidos de fútbol norte americano mas recordados de todos los tiempos. Cuando el partido solo faltaba 4 segundos, el Equipo de Stanford tomó la delantera y estaba ganando 20 a 19. Los fans de Stanford y el equipo seguramente pensaban que habían ganado. Aún la banda de música empezó a entrar la cancha con los fans. Nadie se daba cuenta que todavía quedaba 4 segundos. Cuando todos los del equipo oponente estaban celebrando prematuramente y totalmente desenfocados, El equipo California puso la pelota en juego y en 4 segundos avanzaron le pelota 100 metros para ganar 25 a 20. Fue un ejemplo magistral de lo que ocurre cuando uno pierde su enfoque. Todo lo que Stanford había ganado durante todo el tiempo del partido fue perdido en los últimos 4 segundos. No tenía que ser así. En los últimos 4 segundos, este equpo, por haberse desenfocado, perdió la confianza de todos y decepcionaron a todos sus fans. Este equipo de Stanford jamás ha sido recordado como el equipo que perdió su enfoque, el equipo que no cumplió. Que vergüenza por ellos, que remordimiento y amargo pesar. Y no tenía que ser así.
Misioneros de Lima Sur, la doctrina de Cristo nos enseña “a menos que el hombre persevere hasta el fin, siguiendo el ejemplo del Hijo de Dios viviente, no puede ser salvo.” Misioneros, este aplica directamente a su misión. No es “perseverar hasta el fin” cuando un misionero, terminando la misión, se desenfoque en su casa. Cuando un misionero lo hace pierde la confianza de los demás misioneros. Además, pierde el Espíritu y decepciona a Dios, su familia y sus conversos eternos. Misioneros, les pido que sean misioneros de toda la doctrina de Cristo. No hay gloria que se encuentra en hablar del fin de la misión. La palabra “trunky” significa “no fiel” y es un descrédito para un misionero y la obra sagrada de consagración que hacemos. 
Misioneros, cuando hay un misionero terminando su tiempo acá, favor de no recordarles de esto. Ellos necesitan su apoyo en perseverar hasta el fin. Misioneros terminando, mantenga su mira puesta únicamente en Dios y “vuestro cuerpos entero será lleno de luz y no habrá tinieblas en vosotros.” Que majestuoso ejemplo dejó el profeta Jose Smith en terminar su llamamiento. Se dice de él “Vivió grande y murió grande a los ojos de Dios y de su Pueblo. Se debe decir de todos los misioneros de Lima Sur que “Sirvieron grande y terminaron grande a los ojos de Dios y de sus conversos y los demás misioneros”. 
La carrera no termina hasta el último nanosegundo y cuando el Señor lo dice. Pablo dijo “¿No sabeís que los que corren en el estadio, todos a la verdad corren, pero sólo uno se lleva el premio? Corred de tal manera que lo obtengais.” Misioneros, ¡el premio solo viene a los que perseveran hasta el fin! 
No nos escuchamos nada mas de misioneros desenfocados. Es una vergüenza y descrédito a nuestro Señor. 
¡Les amamos mucho!

 basically it just says the end is where it all comes down to. I had a dream this week and in it I randomly remembered the Madsens License plate that says NDUR2ZN or something like that. I woke up and really liked it and decided it would be my last transfer theme. ha ENDURE TO THE END!! This is my last 4 seconds in the 4th quater.

I love you all soooooo much!!! Keep enduring! Thanks for all you guys do!
LES AMO!!!

LOve,
Hermanita Nielsen











0 Comentarios