Short letter.‏

Nefita y Lamanita

I LOVE HERMANA MENDEZ!!

 Hey there family!

So a few things from your letters, Summer, holy cow what a stud! in 7th grade my mile time was 8:23 and I thought I was bookin it. haha And i love all the adi stories! haha she is soo cute!

I don't have a whole lot of time to say much and only have a few things on my list of things to say but...

  this was a good week. We created 20 accounts in family search. we only had 4 converts go to the temple but we have plans for a ton next week. We visited 7 ward councils. It was crazy!!  WE traveled a ton around Lima this week. I can get to basically anywhere i want in our mission by train or cambi and bus. SO thats fun!

Also next week sister osacarson and stevens are coming to our stake! IM not sure if we will get to see them but we will be here in the same buidling!

Sorry this is so short! BUt i love you all and I LOVE being a missionary! Hope you all get feeling better! 

Love,
Hermana Nielsen

0 Comentarios