I thank thee oh God for a PROPHET ..and Conference!‏

FAMILIA!
First of all, I just want to say how happy and proud I am to call you guys my family. Especially mom and dad, you guys have raised me and our family so well and I am so thankful for all the late night family scripture study, even when  I was asleep or wanted to go out with friends and for having family prayer every morning and night. It was a thought that came to mind during conference. A lot about building strong foundations because things are about to start and are getting rough in the world and we have to hold strong to our standards and I'm just so thankful i was raised in a home where i could build my strong foundation. SO THANKYOU GUYS! 

   Speaking of conference. WASNT IT SOOO GOOD!? I was able to watch saturday in English which I thought was the best sessions, but probably because sunday was in spanish with english subtitles that were super fast and i couldnt read quick enough and it was also 2 sentences behind the spanish so that through me off when i did understand parts and i also couldnt take notes and read at the same time. But i agree Bednard´s was one of my favorites! and also Elder Andersen´s. So great! And it was awesome cause this week basically all we did was just teach about prophets and testify that we do have a living prophet today and give out invitations. we had 7 investagators come! ANd im so excited this week to go and hear about what they thought! 

Other then that the only big news, which is pretty big, is that FAmilly Gallegos has a date for MARRIAGE! may 10th! as soon as they are married the parents can be baptized finally with their kids! They are so awesome! I feel like home when I'm in their house. I also always think to myself, Man dad would LOVE this family and can just picture how obsessed he would be with loving them haha. Their dad is a big jokster too so dad and him would be great friends! haha. But yeah we are really excited for that. Its after Hna Galo gets transferred so she is really sad, but hopefully we can both  be there when they get sealed as a family in the temple! 

Well that's all I can think of for this week. I love ya guys sooo much! I saw a few pics from the Choralier trips, Cody looking pretty stud like as always! ha. Hope you have a great week! 
Love,
Hermana Nielsen





0 Comentarios